Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy
We hope you have enjoyed your Real Oud Factory experience and are going to love your purchase.
However, if want to make a refund or exchange on the items you purchased, below are the guidelines for your reference:
- Cancellation requests of orders that has not been shipped yet, there is no cancellation
- Cancellation requests for orders that have been processed and shipped are subject to an AED 25 cancellation fee. This is a common carrier fee for package After you refuse the item(s) and we receive the product back your credit card will be credited the full amount minus the shipping.
- Refund is accepted within 7 days from the date of purchase and exchange is accepted within 15 days from the date of
- In case of order cancellation, your refund will proceed within 2-3 business days from submission of your cancellation. We will update you via email once your refund has been The total time for the refund to be reflected in your account depends on your refund method and issuing bank. We will refund the full amount of the product canceled (less cancellation fee if applicable) but the customer’s bank may charge a transaction fee as per their policy. If we refund by credit card, we will only refund the amount we received, and bank charges will be borne by customer.
- Items to be refunded or exchange must be in its original packaging and in good Real Oud Factory LLC reserves the right to refuse the refund / exchange of the orders when the items(s) bought are not returned in a proper condition.
- Tax invoice must be presented upon exchange or refund of the Without an invoice, the company has the right to refuse any exchange or refund to the customer.
- Due to the nature of oud oils, we do not accept exchange or refund on this items
- We are not ensuring the product in case of wrong storage in you place
- We ensure that all the client’s information will be kept as confidential and will not be shared to other
- We are responsible for any damage or manufacturers error of the
- We are not responsible if the product had been imitated by another part
- If you have an issue with delivery or condition of your product, please use the CONTACT
A. Collection of Information
You may visit and browse the Sites without providing personally identifiable information about yourself. However, this may limit your ability to receive certain features, products or services from us.
We collect personal information from you when you submit it to us, including by: (a) registering on the Site; (b) placing an order; (c) signing up for our newsletter; (d) contacting us;
This information may include, for example, your name, email address, mailing address, billing address, telephone number, date of birth, and
credit or debit card information. We collect and store the information provided. We may also ask you to provide other information, such as demographic information, age or about your product preferences and interests.
B. Information We Collect Automatically
When you visit the Site, we may collect certain non-personal information from you, including your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, operating system, the specific web pages visited during your connection, and the domain name from which you accessed the Site. In addition, we may collect information about your browsing behaviour, such as the date and time you visit the Site, the areas or pages of the Site that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing the Site, the number of times you return to the Site and other clickstream data. We may also use non-personal information for statistical analysis, research, and other purposes.
Like many Web sites, we use “Cookies,” which are data files placed on a Device when it is used to visit the Sites to facilitate site navigation, personalize your experience, and includes tailoring advertisements. Cookies may also be used to associate you with social networking sites like Facebook and Instagram and, if you so choose, enable interaction between your activities on the Sites and your activities on these social networking sites. We, may place cookies or similar files on your Device for security purposes, to facilitate site navigation and to personalize your experience while visiting our Sites (such as allowing us to select which ads or offers are most likely to appeal to you, based on your interests, preferences, location, or demographic information).
If you would prefer not to accept cookies, you will be notified with a pop-up in the browser which lets you choose whether or not to accept it; or set your browser to automatically not accept any cookies. However, please be aware that some features and services on our Sites may not work properly because we may not be able to recognize and associate you with your account. In addition, the offers we provide when you visit us may not be as relevant to you or tailored to your interests. We may combine the non-personal information we collect through cookies with other information we have collected from you.
C. Use of Information
If you do not wish to receive communications from us about special offers and promotions, you can opt-out of receiving these communications by following the instructions contained
in the messages you receive. Even if you opt-out of receiving these messages, we reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the services we provide, and we may send you service announcements and administrative messages. We do not offer you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving those communications.
D. Disclosure of Information
agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as required by law; and (5) in the event that our company or substantially all of its assets are acquired, your personal information may be one of the transferred assets. We may also disclose your personal information with your express consent. We may share aggregate, non-personally identifiable information about Site users with third parties.
Please note that if you voluntarily submit any personal information for posting on the Site, such as a review or a blog post, the information becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others, so you should use care before posting information about yourself online.
E. Access to Your Personal Information
You may access your personal information by signing into your account. From there, you can correct or modify your information.
If you wish to modify, verify, correct, delete, or update any of your Personal Information collected through the Sites, you may edit your profile preferences or contact us at the above address or e-mail. In accordance with our regular record keeping, we may delete certain records that contain Personal Information you have submitted through the Sites. We are under no obligation
to store such Personal Information indefinitely and disclaim any liability arising out of the destruction of such Personal Information. In addition, you should be aware that it is not always possible to completely remove or delete all of your information from our databases without some residual data because of backups and other reasons.
We will retain your information (including geo-location data) while your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services please contact us. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We do not control certain privacy settings and preferences maintained by our social media partners like Facebook and Instagram. If you wish to make changes to those settings and preferences, you may do so by visiting the settings page of the appropriate social media site.
We maintain appropriate measures designed to safeguard the information we collect in a secure manner. Even though we follow reasonable procedures to try to protect the information in our possession, no security system is perfect and we cannot guarantee, and you should not expect, that your information will be secure in all circumstances.
G. Interest Based Advertising
We use licenses and third-party advertising companies that use tracking technologies and analytics to serve advertisements across the Internet and evaluate and provide us with information about the use of the Sites and viewing of our content. We do not share Personal Information with these third parties, these companies may collect anonymous information about your visits to the Site and other websites and your interaction with our advertising and other communications. These advertising companies serve ads on our behalf and others on non-affiliated sites, and some of those ads may be personalized, meaning that they are intended to be relevant to you based on information collected about your visits to this site and elsewhere over time.
We may use a variety of companies to serve advertisements.